Welcome! Enroll Your Child With Us At Children's Village
We look forward to working together with you as you enroll your child in Children's Village — and throughout your child's participation in our program. Here's an overview of the enrollment process. You'll also find our fees and forms.
Your child may be younger than 13 months to submit an application and to be placed on the waiting list for enrollment.
- Enrollment Application Feb 2013(pdf)
- Enrollment Application Feb 2013(Word document)
- Child Health Report (must be completed by a physician)
- Eligibility Application for Head Start or Pre-K Counts (pdf)
- Eligibility Application for Head Start or Pre-K Counts (Word document)
- Fee Schedule
A gentle reminder that in order for your child to be enrolled in our program:
- Your toddler must be at least 13-months old
- Your preschooler must be at least 3-years old
To Ensure The Best Experience For Every Child
To ensure the best transition to Children's Village for your child, we'll meet with you for a personalized intake interview.
Check our FAQ
If you need any additional guidance, please contact our Family Services Director, Beth Baker.