Children’s Village Welcomes And Encourages All Families To Become Involved!
We offer many ways for parents and other important family members to participate in the life of Children’s Village:
- Help out in your child’s classroom by joining us at mealtime, reading a story, assisting with an art project, or accompanying the class on a field trip.
- Attend parent workshops on issues related to child development, education, health, and nutrition. Adult family members for whom English is not a first language may attend the twice weekly English class.
- Join staff and board members on advisory committees:
- Health, Safety and Social Services
- Work with the Board of Directors and the Development Department on fundraising events.
- Join us as an early learning advocate.
- Participate in activities hosted by CV Families, an informal group lead by parents and families.